- "Tarunnyer Joyodhwoni" initiated by Ymoves project
- The Project is funded by SIDA
- Duration- 5 Years (July 2019 to June 2024)
- Working Area- 64 Districts of Bangladesh
- Implemented by Plan International Bangladesh
- National partner Aparajeyo-Bangladesh
- Partner Organizations – Aparajeyo-Bangladesh, PARITTRAN, Karmojibi Kallayan Sangstha (KKS), Greenhill, Bolipara Nari Kalyan Somity (BNKS), Zabarang Kalyan Samity, Reliant Women Development Organization-RWDO, Community Based Development Project (CBDP), SOLIDARITY, ERA, BITA, JSKS, YES-BD, YFC-BD, Barishal Youth Society (BYS), Ovinondan Samaj Kallan Sangstha,.
- CSO Partner in Dhaka- Aparajeyo-Bangladesh
Y-Moves Project will contribute to building a dynamic and inclusive society working towards advancing young people especially girls’ rights to participation, protection, and sexual reproductive health in Bangladesh.
Increased agency of young people, particularly girls and young women to act as change agents on sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) including prevention of SGBV. Civil society, including child and young-led networks, have strengthened capacity and collaboration holding the state accountable on commitments made on SRHR and SGBV at national and district level. Increased responsiveness and positive social norms among government duty bearers and community gatekeepers to implement policies and programs on young people’s rights to SRHR and protection from SGBV at national, district, and sub-district levels.